Monday, November 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

  FOR TODAY...from Kristi's Daybook
November 23, 2009

Outside my window...is an absolutely beautiful, sunshiney Fall day

I am thinking...about things I need to try to get done today

I am thankful for...God's protection

From the kitchen...leftovers of Pasta Alla Marlboro Man!

I am wearing...a pink top and jeans

I am creating...new ideas for my blog

I am going...to be baking 'turkey' cookies later with my son for his PreK Thanksgiving 'Finger Feast' tomorrow

I am reading...new blogs I've found, The Pioneer Woman Cooks new cookbook

I am hoping...for God-given financial blessing/provision

Noticing that...time seems to RUN by faster the older I get

I am hearing...my son watching cartoons in the other room

Pondering these words..."Say HEY, it's a good day, even if things aren't goin' my way, Jesus is Lord and I am saved, so - SAY HEY -it's a good day!...Life is only as happy as you make your mind up to be, So I have just decided, that nothin's gonna take this joy from me...Say HEY...IT'S A GOOD DAY!"  (FFH lyrics, It's a Good Day)

Around the house...clutter, that I'm hoping to clean up before getting out the Christmas decorations later this week

One of my favorite things...is the warm hues of the late afternoon/evening sun this time of year

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Thanksgiving baking/cooking &  gathering with family, Christmas decorating, a long-overdue massage!

A photo thought... (my hubby took this!)




"Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...the beauty of the 'everyday moments'."  To create your own Simple Woman's Daybook, click here:  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: