Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Hello!  Welcome to my blog!  I'm here because I wanted to create a fun, encouraging space to escape to when life makes other plans.  I'm an encourager by nature -it's my spriritual gift- so, that's just what I'm here to do!  Don't worry - I don't aim to be "Sally Sunshine" all the time.  Life is tough sometimes, and as I navigate my way through it I simply try to cling to my faith and pray that God will see me through.  I honestly can't imagine a life without Faith!  Some days are harder than others, and I may share that.  Others will be great, and I'll share that too.  That's what it's about -ups and downs - it's inevitable!  But hopefully through the good, the bad, and the ugly I can shine some light at the end of the day!  So come on in!

No comments: