Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Things I Love


In honor of  Valentine's Day, and inspired by a post Ree made over at The Pioneer Woman the other day, I wanted to list some things I really dig.  (Photo above of me and my hubby two months before we got married at a college dance!) 

I LOVE:

GOD

My hubby

My kids

French fries

The Sound of Music

My hubby’s tush  :-o

70’s & 80’s music

Thunderstorms

Mountains

Chocolate Chip ice cream

My kids’ laughter

Sunsets on a clear view of the horizon

Curled up with “Gone with the Wind” or “Little Women” (June Allyson version) on a cloudy/rainy/ snowy day

Wide open spaces

My iPhone

The smell of bread baking and popcorn (movie) popping

My long-lost DVR

My 2-year-old daughter's happy dance/'shimmy'

Just to name a few….

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!  Hug and Kiss your sweeties! 

No comments: