Monday, October 4, 2010

Multitude Monday, Vol. 3

I can't believe it's already Monday again!  But alas, here we are again, and though I've already had a rough entry into this week, I'm here to highlight some of my blessings from this last week on my One Thousand Gifts journey.  For God inhabits the praises of His people! 

38.  Beautiful blue skies and cooler temps - YEA!
42.  Always thankful for PAYDAY!  ;-)
43.  I am so doggone blessed by my kids.  They can be so cool. They're so smart and cute and can be terribly sweet when they're not fussin at each other!  Heath is so creative and imaginitive, perceptive.  Tender.  Sensitive. Funny.  He sometimes surprises me with sweet compliments. 
Hollie is so stinkin' cute, just full of life and happy.  She has a joyful soul.  She sings & talks somewhat loudly in public, in her 2-year-old dialect (which I could listen to forever!), drawing many-a-smiles from others.  She's a snuggler.  She's smart.  Passionate.  Slightly ornery. Yet generous with her 'thank you's'.   Blessed by these two AWESOME gifts.  Truly - they leave me in AWE.
46.  God's mercy and grace. 
50.  A de-lish  Double Chocolate Cupcake from SaraSara! YUM!

Looking forward to a great week!  If you'd like to join in with your own One Thousand Gifts, you can join the Gratitude Community here



holy experience

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Kristi,
Lovely blog!
I join you in gratitude for blue skies and cooler temperatures, for our kids,God's mercy and grace!
I pray that this week your will be completely amazed by all that God is doing in your life.
blessings and grace to you,
~A

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming by Finding Heaven. I loved the part of your comment about "honing my sense of gratitude." Whew - was I convicted by that! I love your cute blog!