This week, it's just been about thanking God for the simple things for me. Thursday started Fall Break for us, with my hubby taking off so we could all spend some time together. We didn't end up doing some 'big stuff' that I originally wanted to do, but ended up being blessed anyway with a bunch of 'small stuff'. I think that's part of the lesson of doing this One Thousand Gifts, is finding beauty and gratitude in ways we might have otherwise missed!
53. New Lifegroup friends
54. The ambience the autumn sun and falling leaves give the outside of my house
56. A lazy Fall Break morning!
59. My first NBA game experience! (via free tickets!)
61. The sound of falling rain on the roof
63. Krispy Kreme doughnuts!
65. Small roadtrip & family time at the pumpkin patch (more free tickets!)
66. The wide open spaces of the rural Oklahoma countryside
69. Time spent with friends we don't get to see very often
70. A few stolen moments to myself to sit and just be quiet