Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKFUL

I had a thought a little while ago and thought I'd just come in and jot it down.  I got to thinking of all that I'm thankful for, and the list was so long.  Then I realized that there really isn't much that I'm NOT thankful for!  Even the bad/hard stuff - though it isn't fun to experience - shapes us, teaches us and brings us wisdom and perspective.  Besides, appreciation of the good stuff is only made richer by being familiar with the bad stuff too, right?  May God find me grateful not only on this day, but always and in all things! 
GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME - AND ALL THE TIME - GOD IS GOOD!

BE BLESSED!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Amen, Kristi! A good Thanksgiving message. It reminds me of Ec. 7:14 - "When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other..."

Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend!