Monday, December 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's Handbook...Christmas Edition!



FOR TODAY...from Kristi's Daybook
December 21, 2009

Outside my window... A chilly, newly-Winter's night

I am thinking... about Christmas tasks still to be done

I am thankful for... A special, early (though 'right on time'!) Christmas gift

From the kitchen...Homemade marshmallows!

I am wearing...pajamas

I am creating...special Christmas memories with the kids

I am going... to wrap some presents before bed (yeah, right!)
I am reading...the Sunday paper (I'm a little slow!) and a few blogs

I am hoping...for a white Christmas!  (if not, just a blessed one!)

Noticing that...Christmas week seems to fly by faster than usual!

I am hearing...the dryer and Frasier

Pondering these words... (*Singing*) "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to (not) know...Where the tree tops glisten, and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow...I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with every Christmas card I (don't) write...May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Chrismases be white."   ;-)

Around the house... Laundry to fold, gifts to wrap

One of my favorite things...still, presently-our Christmas tree!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Wrapping presents, preparing and delivering goodies, and of course - CHRISTMAS -to include church service, time with family, food, and gifts!

A photo thought...


"I love you, Daddy...for letting me lick the spoon!"



"Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...the beauty of the 'everyday moments'." To create your own Simple Woman's Daybook, click here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Kristi, what a nice new look for your blog! And loved the sweet picture at the end of your post :)

Have a blessed 2010!