Friday, March 12, 2010

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...

Well, these are the last few hours in my 30's!  Yes, tomorrow I turn the big 4-0!  At first I was kind of dreading it, but now I'm trying to embrace it, hoping that this next era will be even better than the last.   Instead of standing at this point and focusing on what I haven't done, I'm realizing that life is really just beginning.  It's a starting point - as I watch my kids grow up, as we're becoming more financially stable & responsible and feeling more like 'grown ups', as I embark on a journey of rediscovering my 'true self' and  how God can use me. 

So, 40's - I welcome you.  I think.  No, really!  Well, sort of.  ;-)  Here's to the future...may God bless it!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Hey Kristi, no posts since you turned 40? Hope it didn't do you in! :) Blessings to you this Easter week!